A One Layer {Season's Greetings} Card...

Friday, October 7, 2011

OMG!  I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted a card.  Our vacation was amazing, although it was tough being away from the kids.  I expected to be tired, but not this busy.  We've had a book fair at my kid's school this week that I've been helping with and there was also a homecoming parade (not to mention boy scouts and soccer practice).  Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it.

My husband's birthday is tomorrow so I should have made a card for him, but I received some new PTI stamps while I was on the cruise and I couldn't wait to use them.  Since my husband very rarely reads my blog he won't know that I just picked his birthday card out of my stash.  Shh!

So, this is a one layer holiday card.  As soon as I saw the strings of lights I knew I wanted to create a frame with them with a sentiment on the inside.  I used two colors of green ink and red.  I still need to work a little on lining up the bulbs on the line, don't look too close!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

{Season's Greetings}
Stamps: Holiday Lights, Stylish Sentiments: Holiday (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Glamazon Green, Green With Envy (CSS)

2 comments:

Deanna October 8, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

I love the christmas lights!

Cristina October 10, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

Love this! Those lights as a frame is so clever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP