A {Card Making Kit}...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hi there!  I have one last project to share with you this month using the Clear & Simple Stamps sets: Craft Room & Crafty Sentiments.  This is a little gift tin I whipped up to give a crafty friend.  It includes some envelopes, blank card bases, buttons, die cut shapes, some ribbon, and and some clear stamps.

The tin is one I've had in my stash a while.  I think a watch originally came in it.  I recovered it to hide the tacky pattern that was printed on the tin.  Tied ribbon around the sides and made a cute tag.
 The ribbon is stamped using Perfect Little Black Dress ink on A Blanc Check satin ribbon, no bleeding!


For a finishing touch and to give my friend some card making ideas, I stamped the card images on a blank piece of card stock and then sketched some layouts with a pencil.  Everything you could ever ask for in a  card making kit.  

Have a great day!

{Card Making Kit}
Stamps: Craft Room, Crafty Sentiments (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card StockKraft Like a RockstarA Blanc Check, Coral NecklaceSimply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
InkSimply Blue-tifulPerfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
AccessoriesA Blanc Check Ribbon (CSS), Brads (Making Memories), Corner Rounder Punch, Square Tin (Filled w/ card making supplies), Stamping Sponge
Copic Markers: R85 

6 comments:

Suzanne October 27, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

Dana, this is SO adorable! I love it! Hope all is well for you! :)

Basement Stamper October 27, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

Amazing little gift set, I especially love you added in some sketches for her!

Samantha October 28, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

awesome gift and so cute too

whoistracy October 29, 2011 at 7:51 PM  

What a great idea!! Love the little sketches you drew.

Deanna October 30, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

Well this is super kewl!

Lori November 1, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

What a great gift idea for a crafting friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP