A {Thinking of You} Card...

Friday, October 14, 2011

Hey guys!  In a few short hours I'll be off to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Cincinnati.  But, I thought I'd pop on here real fast and share a card I made yesterday but didn't have time to share.

This card was really fast and easy because it's a CASE of this card from Cristina Kowalczwk.  I think I have more of her cards pinned on my Pinterest boards than anyone else.  
The colored strip is popped up on foam dimensionals and overhangs the sides of the card. Super easy!

Have a great day!

{Thinking of You}
Stamps: Iconic Images (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Purplicious, I'm a Princess Pink, Your Style Blue Me Away, Glamazon Green, Orange You Fabulous, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Say Yellow to All Your Fans (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Black Rhinestone (Kaiser Craft), Foam Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Glitter

2 comments:

Basement Stamper October 14, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

great card, love the colors! Have fun at the convention...take pictures!

Cristina October 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

You're so sweet. And this is beautiful! Yes, so easy, but so bold and happy. The glitter you added is awesome. (And I love how the new form of flattery is being pinned. Hee.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP