An {It's been too long} Card...

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Today is the last day of our cruise. I'm sure I'm more than ready to come home and see my babies.  They opened this card this morning:
It has been too long!  I hope my kids feel the same way.  Wouldn't it be awful if they weren't excited to see us when we went to pick them up?  I just love the buttons on this card.  They really make the card shine.  


Our cruise ship docks at Cape Canaveral tomorrow morning, then we'll drive to Orlando and fly back to Cincinnati.  I hope we don't want to kill the other couple that went with us, or each other.  That would be awful too.  But being with each other all day for 7 straight days might be a little much.  


Hopefully I'll have some photos to share with you on Monday, although I might just sleep all day.  Not sure how I'm going to feel.


Thanks so much for putting up with all my kids cards this week.  I hope you enjoyed them and that my kids appreciate all I put into it.  


Have a great day!

{It's been too long}
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink: Glamazon Green, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Buttons (Doodlebug Designs), Oval & Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Foam Dimensionals

9 comments:

JenE October 2, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

love the buttons too! super cute :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor October 5, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

Super cute card, Dana! I'm sure your kids loved all these little touches while you were gone. What a sweet thing to do for them! :)

Tina M October 7, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

Congrats on being featured on Moxie Fab World today! What a cute way to use your buttons! Adorable.

pcrusberg October 7, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

Super sweet card. I really like the hot-air balloons and buttons.

norine October 7, 2011 at 2:25 PM  

Great idea to leave your kids cards while you were gone!! This one is super cute!! Hope you don't mind if I lift it!

Sara Mac October 7, 2011 at 3:31 PM  

This is an adorable little card. Love those pretty buttons too. What a great idea to make cards for your children to open while you were away.

Deanna October 8, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

Totally adorable!

Sue Lelli October 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM  

Dana, LOVE the buttons and the story behind the card! CONGRATS on the Moxie Fab shout out!

Lynda October 10, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

So cute - what a lovely thing to do for your babies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP