A {Happy Birthday Crafty Girl} Card...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hello!  Can you tell I am loving this Craft Room set?!!  I am loving the clean and simpleness of this one.  You can never go wrong with black and white with a pop of color, or can you?  
Here's a different view so you can see all the layers.

I also have a card featured on the Clear & Simple Stamps App for the iPhone.  This is one of my all time favorite cards and I think you can see why!  Yep, that's my little girl!!!
I hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

{Happy Birthday Crafty Girl}
Stamps: Craft Room, Crafty Sentiments (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Coral Necklace (CSS)
Ink: Paint the Town Pink, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch
Copic Markers: W3, W1, W5, B95, R85

4 comments:

Deanna October 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

Love it!

Lori October 12, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

Great layout, Dana! Love the pops of color against the white background and your use of the text block stamp.

Basement Stamper October 13, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

U are making me need this set now! Love it!

Laurie October 14, 2011 at 4:40 PM  

I have to CASE this! I love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP