Thinking of you, friend

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday!!! I made this card last night while watching the Oscars. I guess I was inspired by all that bling. I wanted to make a card without all the straight and perfect lines. I think it turned out pretty good. A little something different.
Have a great start to your week and I'll catch you back here tomorrow with a Mojo Monday card.


{Thinking of you, friend}

Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sultry by Basic Grey
Accessories: Flower (Prima), Clear Gem Stickers (Martha Stewart), Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Jumbo Pebble Brad (Making Memories), Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (SU), Pink Ribbon (Offray), Paper Piercer, Chit Chat Rub-on (SU)

3 comments:

The Ossege Family February 23, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

That is so adoreable, I love how everything is on a different angle!

Lorie February 24, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

Beautiful!!

Anonymous February 24, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

This is SO pretty! It is so "clean" looking. LOVE it!


Tonya

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP