Look at this guy...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello! Just look at this giraffe!!! I knew I wanted to ink this guy up today, but I also wanted to do the Mojo Monday challenge. The giraffe was pretty big, so I had to alter the sketch just a bit. I think it still works though. I also threw in the Color Inspiration Challenge today on SCS. The colors to use were old olive, summer sun, and pumpkin pie. The main body of the giraffe is colored using a mix of summer sun, pumpkin pie, and an aqua-painter. The rose is old olive and pumpkin pie and the ears are close to cocoa. This giraffe looks very romantic so I decided to use a script embossing folder. The "I love you" sentiment was printed from my computer using "Rage Italic" font from Microsoft Word. This giraffe stamp is from Dog Gone Stamps and I just love it!

{I love you w/ Giraffe}

Stamps: Giraffe (Dog Gone Stamps)
Card Stock: White, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon), Summer Sun, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Black Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), 3D Foam Dots (EK Success), Curly Label Punch (SU), Black Brads (Making Memories), Script Texture Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Computer & Printer, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP