New day, New Papertrey Challenge

Friday, February 6, 2009

Here's another card I am posting in hopes of winning Papertrey Ink goodies. Click here for info on today's challenge and prize. Today was a color challenge. I don't have any colored Papertrey paper (yet!) so I used Barely Banana, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, and Baja Breeze. I also tried a new technique with SU's scallop edge punch. Click here for the tutorial on Splitcoast.

This card was a special request from my Aunt Patty who has a friend that is retiring. I hope you like it! I also decorated the inside, which is a first for me! I really like how it turned out.

Wish me luck in today's give-away! Have a great weekend!


{Happy Retirement}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink), Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Barely Banana, Old Olive (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Old Olive (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Dimensionals (SU), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Birds & Blooms Sizzlits (SU), Yellow Satin Ribbon (Offray), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp)

5 comments:

Rebecca February 6, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Your card turned out very nice! You've gotta get some of their cardstock...it's fantastic! I like how you decorated the inside of the card, also. So many people do that and I haven't ever. Some day I will try!

Amy February 6, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

Great job making due! This is very pretty.

Jacilynn February 6, 2009 at 6:02 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacilynn February 6, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Hi,
Really great card! I just joined the DGS DT and wanted to stop by to say hi!
Jacilynn

Dana February 6, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Very nice. That technique is pretty cool, I love that layer on your card. I like the inside too! PTI really does have fantastic CS.
This was my first visit to your blog and I will be back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP