Another Mojo Monday on Tuesday!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello! I'm back today with another Mojo Monday card. You can find the sketch here. I just love these sketches! I think they really push you in a new direction. This card uses Kraft and Kiwi Kiss card stock and Kiwi Kiss Patterns Paper. I don't know what I'm going to do when Kiwi Kiss retires!!!

I almost forgot to mention that I was able to sell most of my retired stamps, but I still have a few left. Click here to see which ones. Thanks!

Have a great day! We are expecting some more snow today!
{To You From Me}
Stamps: Best Yet
Card Stock: Kraft, Kiwi Kiss
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Patterns Pack
Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Sponge, Coluzzle
*All supplies are Stampin' Up!

6 comments:

Ilse Vargas February 3, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I like the colours that you chose, nice card! Greetings.

Yaneri February 3, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

I love that shade of green it's so pretty! Not too strong and not too pale....it's just right! I love the pattern paper!

Gina Lindsay February 3, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

That is such a beautiful card! I love the kraft with the kiwi kiss, great choice.

Emily February 4, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Wow! This is a beautiful card!

Jenny Gropp February 8, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

I love the colors you put together-- I agree I will not be happy when Kiwi Kiss is gone.

Julee (Vervegirl) February 10, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

This is so gorgeous. Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP