A Perfect Pair

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hello! One of my best friends is getting married and her bridal shower is this weekend. Sherry loves butterflies more than any person I know. She's obsessed really. I just know she will love this card. The idea for this card came about after seeing this card on Wendy's blog. I would have never thought to layer white on white. It's so elegant. The sentiment for my card
is from Chit Chat rub-ons from Stampin Up. This card also satisfies the requirement for todays ways to use it challenge at SCS which was to use stripes on your card. The stripes were made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder called "distressed stripes." That's all for now. Don't forget about the blog candy!!! I will close comments Friday night at midnight.

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze (SU)
Ink: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Chit Chat Rub-ons (SU), White Brads (Making Memories), 3D Foam Dots (EK Success), Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

4 comments:

christyzee February 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Very beautiful cards! You are very talented, keep up the good work!
blessings...

Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Beautiful! I love those butterflies!

Thanks for sharing,

Tonya

Emily R. February 20, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

Holy cute! What a beautiful card! Well done! Wow! Beautiful!

Have a lovely day!

Sam March 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

OH!!!!!!!!! This card is adorable. I love it to bits :-).

I hope you don't mind if I CASE it, with full credit to you, and a link, is that ok?

Best wishes,
Sam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP