Sketch Challenge #215

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We are having a major wind storm here today, so I need to post this fast before I lose the internet connection again.

This is a simple and straight forward card that uses the bird die from the Birds & Blooms sizzlit set from Stampin Up. Can you believe today was the first time I used it? I use the 'blooms' part all the time. Before I forget, the layout is from today's sketch challenge at SCS.


I'll be back tomorrow with another card if we have electricity and an internet connection. Fingers crossed!

{To You From Me}


Stamps: Best Yet (SU)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kraft (SU)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Stampin Sponge (SU), Dimensionals (SU), Birds & Blooms Sizzlits (SU), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Paper Piercer, White Pen (Gelly Roll), Mini Brad (Queen & Co.)

2 comments:

Lauri February 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Such a cute and simple card! I feel like I have to type fast in case you lose your internet connection! haha!

Jeanette February 12, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Ooh, I really dislike the wind. But, I really like your card. I glad you kept your connection long enough to post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP