Blog Candy Reminder & a Card

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey guys! Today is Friday and that means that today is the last day to enter for BLOG CANDY! Click here to go to the BLOG CANDY post. Comments close at midnight tonight and I will announce the winner tomorrow.

Some of my fellow Dog Gone Stamps DT members are also offering blog candy. Increase your chances of winning by visiting their blogs.

Also, I have some more stamps for sale at SCS. Whatever I don't sell are going on ebay on Monday. Please email me (grothausfamily@gmail.com) if you are interested in anything.

On to my card for today. I was having one of those days where everything I touched turned to crap. Ever have one of those days. It was the perfect day to stamp. The kids had school and then spent the afternoon at my Mom's. I pretty much had all day to do whatever I wanted, but nothing went quite right. I wasn't happy with anything. Then I went to Walmart (I hate their craft section) and bought some Martha Stewart Clear Gem Stickers. This was just the trick to get me feeling crafty. When I go home I pulled out my JustRite Monogram Stamper and made this card.

Have a great weekend!




{Monogrammed G Note}

Stamps: JustRite Monogram Stamper, Damask Border, Special Occasions Font
Card Stock: Kraft, White (SU)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Designer Patterns Paper (SU)
Ink: Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Clear Gem Stickers (Martha Stewart), Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), Dimensionals (SU), Scallop Edge Punch (SU)

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay February 21, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

I hate days like that! Pretty card, I'll haveti check out the Martha section the next time I'm there, those little gems are cute.

Jacilynn February 21, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Soo Cute! I love this!!! Simple & beautiful. Great Job.
Jacilynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP