WT161 & SFYTT

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I really liked the layout of my last card (Jen del Muro's SFYTT) so I used that same layout for today's ways to use it challenge. The challenge was to scrounge up some eyelets and use them on a card. This is the very first time I've used these particular eyelets that I received free with one of my SU! orders years ago Now I know why they were free. Brads are so much easier to use and the only tools required are your hands.

On another note, I have started to babysit a little boy one day a week. Today was my first day with Aleck and he did so well. I'm really looking forward to the days I watch him. Isn't he cute? He's almost two months old.


Stamps: Take Three, Warm Words
Paper: Barely Banana, DP from Doodlebug Designs
Ink: Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow
Accessories: Large Oval Eyelets (SU), Yellow Ribbon (Offray), Foam Tape

2 comments:

Catrina April 11, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

I love the picture of him and I am sooo glad you all enjoyed watching him! I felt comfortable leaving him with you and that is VERY important! Also, love the cards you are making!! I will see you next week!

Richelle April 11, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Ohh...what a cutie!! and the card is lovely too!
Richelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP