Destin, Florida!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

We arrived early this morning at 2:30am! So far we've walked on the beach, went swimming in the pool, and took a super long nap. I made a pit stop at Michaels to get some paper and rub-ons. I'm challenging myself to use just limited supplies and make a few cards on our trip. I brought along my Scrap, Paper, Scissors tote with just a few supplies, no stamps. I hear there is an awesome Scrapbooking Clearance Center down here. I can't wait to go!

Right now we are playing Guitar Hero and drinking strawberry daiquiris. Not a bad way to end the day. Hopefully I'll have some pictures from our vacation and a card or two to show tomorrow.

-Dana

1 comments:

Anonymous April 20, 2008 at 1:44 AM  

Welcome to Florida!! I'm sure you'll have a great time. LOve your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP