My loot!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

We are finally back from Florida and I don't have any projects to share with you! So, I took this picture of all the stuff I bought at the Scrapbook Clearance Store. I only spent $8.31!!! I made sure I only bought what I would use. Here's what I bought:


5 sheets of American Crafts designer paper (pattern front and solid coordinating back)
1 pack of white felt Thickers from American Crafts
Fab Flowers from Queen & Company (30 pieces)
Alpha Betty from Queen & Company (26 pieces)
Fontastics Chipboard Letters by Queen & Company (52 pieces)
Mini Sprinkles (brads) by Queen & Company (40 brads)

I can't wait to get back to scrapping tomorrow! I'm also excited to buy a few GREEN things for the house when I go shopping tomorrow. We are finally going to start recycling. The city we live in does not have free recycling pick-up, so you either have to pay extra to get your items picked up or haul it all to the recycling center. We are finally going to start hauling it to the center. I can't believe how much stuff we've just been tossing away. I've also been looking into chemical-free cleaners, organic foods and composting. I don't want to do too much too soon, but I'm really excited about doing my part and teaching the kids to reuse, reduce, and recycle. See you tomorrow!







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP