Bridal Shower Invitations, Recipe Card and Envelopes

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hey guys! I know I've been very bad about posting this week. We are getting ready to go on vacation Friday. Florida, here we come! I can't wait. I do have a project to share. I finished these bridal shower invitations over the weekend. They are for Holly, my siter-in-law's sister. I'm very pleased with how they turned out, all color coordinated. We included a recipe card so the bride will recieve one recipe from each guest.

Stamps: You're Invited (Michaels $1), Recipe Stamp (?)
Paper: Double Sided Mulberry (bright pink by The Paper Company), Vellum
Ink: Passion Pink (Marker & Ink Pad), Basic Black, Green Galore (Marker)
Accessories: Ribbon (Basic Basic- Michaels)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP