Thank You!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I don't know if you know this or not, but Mondays are a big deal to me and my daughter because it's when Kristina Werner posts her video for Make a Card Monday (MACM). Halle and I love to watch MACMs and try to make the card shown. The cards are always pretty simple but have have a big impact. Click here to see the card Kristina made and above is the card Halle and I made. Since we weren't home at all on Monday, we watched the video and made the card last night.

Stamps: Noteworthy (SU!)
Paper: More Mustard? (SU!) I think this paper may be retired, DP from Doodlebug Designs
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Yo Yo Yellow Marker (SU!)
Accessories: Flower and Gem Brad (Making Memories), White Gingham Ribbon (Offray) (marker used on edges of ribbon)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP