TLC166!

Monday, April 28, 2008


Yay! I'm back to scrapping! I took part in this really fun challenge on Splitcoast this morning. It's called a two-way open card. You can find the measurements and instructions here. The pictures show the card opened and closed. The ribbon slides off and then you open the card. I'm still using the designer paper from my new paper stack from Me & My Big Ideas. I love every page! They come in 5x7 sheets, perfect for card making and only about $4 for 32 sheets. Now I'm off to buy some recycle bins and a Brita water pitcher to start going GREEN!
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Yo Yo Yellow, 4 designs from Paper Stack (Me & My Big Ideas)
Accessories: Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), White Felt Thickers (American Crafts)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP