WSC#43 & LSC163

Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Friday everyone! I'm so excited because tonight my girlfriends are coming over to hang out and scrap. Pizza and adult beverages will be involved! This is a first for our group and I am in desperate need of some girl time.

Here is a card I made that combines today's Limited Supply Challenge (making your own background designer paper) with Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I used my favorite stamp ever (the branch from Peaceful Wishes) and my favorite colors. Have a great weekend! I'll post some pics from my fun night tomorrow!

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, Birthday Greetings
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ribbon (both Michaels $1), Silver Brads, Mini Blossom (Making Memories), Dimensionals

3 comments:

Anonymous April 11, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Dana, I am so sorry about the sketch fiasko! I posted the WRONG sketch and had to change it! I had given and used a different sketch.
I had typed up a bunch of challenge threads early in January. After the time change the time is messed up (posts at 7:30 instead of 8:30 a.m.). Thank goodness for that today so I could see it before it was actual sketch time and fix it. Sorry you saw the wrong sketch and worked with it.

Your card looks wonderful though! Hugs and smiles

Anonymous April 11, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

very pretty!!

Anonymous April 11, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

VERY pretty! I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP