Day at the beach & 2 cards

Monday, April 21, 2008















Hi everyone! We spent the day at the beach and it couldn't have been more perfect. You can't beat the water, breeze, and sun combo. Halle is a total beach babe and was in all her glory at the beach. Colin on the other hand was afraid of the water and spent most of the time sitting in his chair or playing in the sand. Enjoy the pics below.
I made these two cards before we set out for the beach. They use the exact same supplies, sticking with my limited supply theme for the trip. The one on the left is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. Also, my sister-in-law and I made a trip to the scrapbook clearance store and it was CLOSED. Oh well, we will definitely try again later this week.
Paper: DP from Me & My Big Ideas Paper Stack - Modern Milan, Whisper White (SU!)
Accessories: Flowers (Darice- Finishing Accents), Jumbo Brads (Making Memories), Rub-ons (Kelly Panacci Inc.)


1 comments:

Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Wow! I can't believe you brought crafting supplies to your vacation! The cards are both gorgeous! I love them.
You picked the right week to come here. It's the first sunny warm week we had this year! Have fun! Hugs and smiles

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP