A {There's No One Like You, Friend} Card...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello!  As you all know I've been having fun trying out all sorts of things with my new Silhouette SD.  I would like to incorporate it in my card making, but haven't quite figured out how I'm gonna do that.  I don't want to make an entire card out of silhouette designs, but would like to incorporate it in small ways with embellishments.  So far I haven't been completely in love with anything I've made card wise.   

So, here's the card I made today.  I don't even know what to call the star-like focal point.  That was cut from the silhouette on black card stock and then layered on the orange patterned paper.  I'm finding out that the Clear & Simple Stamps card stock cuts really well but the Papertrey Ink kind is just too thick, even when I select to cut the image out twice.  
I filled the center with red rhinestones and then accented the sentiment with orange rhinestones.  Hopefully I'll be able to strike a balance soon and get all this figured out.


Have a great day!
{There's No One Like You, Friend}
Stamps: Friends 'til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to be a Diva Red (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Red & Orange Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Star Digital Cut (Silhouette)
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP