An Early {Valentine's Day} Card...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hey there!  I didn't mean for this card to be so simple and basic, but when I applied the sentiment panel to the embossed card base, I thought it looked great.  I tried adding some red rhinestones, but it just took away from the clean and simpleness of the card.
I also love the little tiny bow.  It's pretty rare that a bow turns out this well for me.  I originally made the bow bigger, but when I was loosening and re-tightening it this cute little bow just sort of appeared.


This card is super simple and easy to replicate.  Anyone can do it.  Trust me.  Have a great day everyone!

{It is only with the heart...}
Stamps: Love Notes (Clear & Simple Stamps) 
Card Stock: Dare to be a Diva Red, I'm a Princess Pink (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Ink: Dare to be a Diva Red (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Birds & Swirls Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Ribbon (Offray)

2 comments:

Nicki January 19, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

this is just adorable! And that little bow is too darling.

Basement Stamper January 19, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

and this card is darling, very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP