An {I am all mush around you} Card...

Monday, January 10, 2011


Hey there!  Hope you all are having a great Monday, or as good is it can be anyway.  We are expecting a big snow storm tonight, so I had to do a lot of running around this morning since my little guy's birthday is on Wednesday.  I needed to get all the ingredients to make cake pops to send in to school on Wednesday (if they even have school).  I'm going to blog about how it goes tomorrow or the next day.  Wish me luck!


So, onto today's card.  Over the weekend I stumbled upon Tiffany Johnson's Blog.  She is starting a non-formal challenge called Sketchy Sundays.  I am a sucker for clean and simple sketches, so Tiffany's sketches seem like a perfect match for me.  
I chose the paper for my card first.  Offbeat from Basic Grey is so funky and retro that I reached for my Fun Fungi set from Clear & Simple Stamps.  When I think of mushrooms, I think retro.  The brown background paper reminds me of beaded curtains!  LOL.  


Have a great day!
{I am all mush around you}
Stamps: Fun Fungi (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, A Blanc Check (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Patterned Paper: Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink: Creamsicle Cardigan, Espresso Yourself (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Accessories: Orange Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Cork, Brown Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge
Bookmark and Share 

5 comments:

Basement Stamper January 10, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

great paper combination on this card! Can't wait to see your cake pops, they are a blast to make (although this year I opted for cake balls instead). Make sure to share pics with us...please!

Tiff January 10, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

Oh, I LOVE YOUR CARD!!! That shroom stamp set is easily becoming one of my favorites when I was clueless at first! LOL! Thank you for playing :) YOU ROCK!

Lori January 11, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

Love this! Great combination of papers.

whoistracy January 13, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

This is adorable! Love the little dew drops, I never know what to do with mine.

Tenia Nelson January 15, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

Love this card Miss Dana!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP