A {Celebrate Today} Card...

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello there!  Things have been a little crazy around here this entire month.  My kids have had a lot of snow days and I have my eggs in several different baskets.  I haven't been feeling very paper-crafty this month.  I kinda think it's because my studio is a complete mess.  I added two major components to my space (my Silhouette machine and my light box) and I haven't quite figured out how to arrange everything.  I would be so embarrassed if anyone saw my space right now.  This morning my laptop and Silhouette were on the treadmill.  


Along with my kids being home from school a lot, I've taken up running and crocheting.  Just like anything new, you want to do it all the time (talking about the crocheting, not the running).  I've been crocheting like crazy.  About the running part, I've started a program called Couch to 5K.  I'll be finishing my second full week tomorrow.  That's been fun since I met a great group of girls to do it with.  
Anyway, I made time this morning to get crafty.  This is a pretty simple card.  I wanted to start out simple and get my mojo built up.  The patterned paper and the die cut flower in the center are from Hippy Girl by Kaiser Craft.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

{Celebrate Today}
Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (Clear & Simple Stamps), Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Perfect Plum (SU) 
Accessories: Pink Rhinestone (Kaiser Craft), Clear Rhinestones (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP