OCC Challenge - 3D Valentine

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello!  I have a fun challenge to share with you today from Our Creative Corner.  This week we are making 3D Valentines.  It can be a box, bag, altered item, anything that not flat like a card.  


I've had so much fun being on the OCC Design Team, but this will be my last challenge on the team.  I've been on the team for a year and a half and have loved every minute of it.  I think it's just time for something new.  


For my project, I made a pillow box and tag using my Silhouette.  I love the mix of the busy patterned paper with the solid tag.  If you are having a hard time reading the sentiment it says "A bushel and peck".  


Don't forget to see the other design team inspirations at Our Creative Corner!


Have a great day!

{A Bushel and Peck}
Stamps: Love Notes (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Dare to be a Diva Red (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Pillow Box & Tag Digital Image (Silhouette), Red Ribbon (Offray)

6 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie January 29, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

What a beautiful color combo! That shade of soft blue is gorgeous with the red. I love these little pillow boxes - great for so many things. And your tag is terrific too.

So happy to have worked with you at OCC. Thank you for all lovely contributions. Your wonderful work will certainly be missed. Wishing you all the best as you move forward!

Hugs,
Linda

Vicki Burdick January 30, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

This is beautiful!

Sarah Gough January 30, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

Oh, I love that tag Dana - those colours are gorgeous! So pretty!

Lori Rider February 1, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

This is so cute, Dana - your tag is great and now I'm going to be singing that song all night, LOL. We will miss having you on the team and wish you all the best!

Wendy J. February 2, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

Dana, this is a wonderful project and I totally love the design of that tag! Thanks for being a part of the team. I will miss you. Best wishes!

Jennifer Rzasa February 3, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

Dana, I completely agree- the busy paper works perfectly with the solid tag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP