Paper Maniac Wednesday - Gift Card Holder

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Paper Maniac Wednesday here on my blog! We've been talking a lot about last minute gifts on the Paper Maniac Blog. I think a lot of people use gift cards for last minute gifts so I made up a gift card holder. I used this tutorial that I made last year. I altered the dimensions a bit to make a rectangular card instead of a square. My finished card size is 3.25" x 4.25". I'm giving a lot of gift cards this year, so you'll get to see a bunch in the coming weeks.
Make sure you check out the Paper Maniac Store. They have a big sale going on right now!!!

{'Tis the Season Gift Card Holder}

Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), Garden Green (SU)
Patterned Paper: Polar Expressions (Imaginisce)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals, Coluzzle
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP