Baby Boy Joy...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hello! I have quite a few friends that are pregnant with boys right now, so I know I'll be needing a few little boy cards in the near future. I started off with the Stamps & Smiles Sketch Challenge and as soon as I saw the wide band across the top, I grabbed my twill tape. I love how this looks layered with the light blue ribbon. The word "joy" actually comes from Papertrey's Signature Christmas set. The word "baby" was spelled out using Papertrey's Fresh Alphabet set.

Here's a close-up of the bow and sentiment panel. Have a great day!



{Baby Boy Joy}

Stamps: Fresh Alphabet, Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: Light Blue Ribbon (Offray), Silver Pearls (Michaels), Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Natural Twill Tape (SU), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Jennifer Stricker December 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Just lovely! Thank you for playing with us at The Fresh Batch. I hope you join us again.

dj December 18, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

sweet!!love the line of beads!!

Jennifer Meyer December 30, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Dana you played along with us - yea! LOVE your embossed card and beautiful color combination!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles, we hope to see you in 2010!

Happy New Year... Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP