From me to you...

Friday, December 11, 2009

Hello & Happy Friday!!! I have a super simple card for you today. I was browsing Nichole Heady's blog this morning and saw this card. So cute and Nichole provided the dimensions. I couldn't pass this up. This is such a great way to use coordinating patterned paper. I think I'll have to try this layout again for Christmas tags. This card is on the small side, 4" x 4".
If you think this card looks a little familiar, I used the same papers as this card.


Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back bright and early tomorrow with another challenge from Our Creative Corner. Have a great weekend!

{From me to you}

Stamps:
Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink), Pocket Silhouettes (SU)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Nook & Pantry (Basic Grey)
Ink: Garden Green, Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP