It's a work in progress...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hey guys! I thought I would pop on here real quick and let you know what's been going on here. Well, last week my wonderful husband built me a fantastic L-shaped desk for scrapbooking downstairs in the basement. For the last two years, I've been using my kitchen table and cleaning up my mess everyday. This way I would be able to have all my supplies out all the time. I was so excited!!! I brought ALL my papers, supplies, and tools downstairs as soon as he said I could. I used my new space for about two days and then that same wonderful husband decided he wanted to finish the lighting and the trim that's been neglected for the past 5 years (not even kidding). So, the picture above is what my scrapbooking area looks like right now. All of my scrapping items are on the table in the lower left corner of the picture covered with a sheet. So far the lights are up and tomorrow my hubby will be getting some help with the trim and other touches. I hope to be back in business soon. Wish me luck!!!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

JenE December 31, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

God bless y for having to clean up every night for 2 yrs!!! I seldomed scrapped for that reason alone...before moving into our current house. I have my little scrap nook in a corner of the basement! Your scrap area looks like it's going to be great. I can't wait for it to be finished for you :)

Davi January 4, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Awesome isnt it??? I hope to have as stamping area this year also. :) Good luck!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP