Merry & Bright...

Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello! Today's limited supply challenge at SCS was just too good to pass up. The challenge was that you could only use white paper and white embellishments and only one color ink. I pulled out all my white supplies and went to work. I used sticky tape around the edges and sprinkled on some iridescent glitter. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the snowflakes and they come out with the edges curled slightly. Perfect for a dimensional look.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back here tomorrow morning with an Our Creative Corner challenge. Thanks for stopping by today!

{Merry & Bright}

Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart), Sticky Tape, Glitter, Pearls (Michaels)
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Sheila Bennett December 5, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

Very pretty card! The punches, and the glitter, and the pearls - they all compliment each other so well.

Betty Meyskens December 5, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

What a cool card! Absolutely love it - I think I am going to case it - hope you don't mind. It is so pretty with the snowflakes and glitter - who wouldn't want to receive this in the mail.

Jenny Gropp December 5, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Serene and Stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP