CSS Release Week 4...

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm so excited to share the very last products that Clear & Simple Stamps is releasing this month.  Have you spotted what's new in the ensemble above?  Today I'm focusing on a new edger die, Edgers 4 Combo that you can see on the bottom half of the card (this is a combo set that includes stamps and dies).  The entire card is stamped with a new Doily stamp that is about 4.5" in diameter, it is beautiful!  And that cute little package next to the card is a new Mini Tri-Fold 2 die that is like a card and envelope all in one!  Here I used it as a gift card holder.  

 Let's take a closer look at the card.
I stamped the cream card base and the "Mr. & Mrs." panel with the Doily stamp and Say Yellow to All Your Fans ink.  I used Edgers 4 to make the curve along the bottom of each panel.  The yellow panel is also stamped with the Doily image using From an Anonymous Source watermark ink.
Here's a closer look so you can see the stamping on the yellow panel.  The "Mr. & Mrs." panel is popped up on foam dots and over top of the twine.  I used Perfect Little Black Dress ink to stamp the sentiments, but I stamped it lightly on scrap paper first to remove some of the ink before stamping my final image.  Now the sentiment is more grayish than black.  I just love yellow and gray!

I know you are dying to see the inside of this package!  I wanted it to be easy to open so I tied it closed with the same twine from the card that you can just slide off.
This Mini Tri-Fold 2 Die is two parts, it's the folding envelope and the rectangular panel you see adhered in the center, which is also stamped with the Doily image.
This card/envelope perfectly holds a gift card.  I can tell I will be using this A LOT!  

Please check what the creations the design team came up with, using even more newly released products.  You won't want to miss it!




To see all the items released this month in one place, click here!

Hope your weekend is amazing!

{Mr. & Mrs.}
Stamps: Doily, All Occasions 1 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Say Yellow to All Your Fans, Cre'me de la Cream (CSS)
InkSay Yellow to All Your Fans, Perfect Little Black Dress, From an Anonymous Source (CSS)
Dies: Edgers 4, Mini Tri-Fold 2 (CSS) 
Accessories: Gray/White Twine (CSS), Foam Dots, Stamping Sponge

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP