A {Happy 5th Birthday} Card...

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hey there!  Sunlight was not on my side when I took this photo today.  The sun was out in full force so that's why my card has some shadows.  I think you can get the gist though.

My card is a CASE of this card I found on Pinterest.  I loved the layout and tried to recreate it based on the supplies I have on hand.  This card is for my nephew, so I wanted to keep it as boyish as possible.
Here's a close-up of the center panel.  Ugh, those shadows.

Have a great day!

{Happy 5th Birthday}
Stamps: Background Basics 1, Number Blocks, Circles Plus, Trendy Tags 2 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Such a Gray-cious Host, Trendsetter Blue, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red, True Blue Fan (CSS), White
Dies: Numbers, Tags 2 (CSS)
Accessories: Navy Blue/White Twine (CSS), Foam Dots, Circle Punch

1 comments:

Bulkmarketplaza January 5, 2013 at 5:15 AM  

your birthday card are far better than archies
Bulkmarketplaza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP