CSS Group Project: Favors

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I have such a fun project to share!  Today's group project from Clear & Simple Stamps is to make party favors.  I decided to make these party favors for my daughter and her friend so they can have an American Girl Valentine's Day Party.  Each favor is filled with mini valentine's they can trade between their dolls and stuffed animals.    

I started my pulling out my Cuttlebug, Cube die and new Tiny Note + Envie dies.  I die cut the cube using red card stock (2), the envie using white printer paper (5) and the note using red card stock (5).  I cut two extra notes using white card stock for the fronts of each cube.
Each cube contains 5 valentines.
I had so much fun dressing up my daughter's doll.  She noticed right away that her doll had mysteriously changed clothes while she was at school :)
You won't want to miss the fun party favors some of the other DT members created:




Have a great day!

{Doll Party Favors}
Stamps: Taglines, All Occasions 2, Love Cupid (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Dies: Tiny Note + Envie, Cube (CSS)
Accessories: Red/White Twine, Sticky Tape, Stamping Sponge, Mini Hole Punch, Printer Paper

1 comments:

Donna Huisinga January 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM  

What fun you must have had! The girls will all love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP