Another {Valentine's Day} Card...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hi!  Yep, another Valentine's Day card.  I'm running so low on red card stock that I'm starting to get nervous!  I only have scraps left.  I need to reorder, stat!  

I started working on this card Sunday, I had the perimeter of the card done and then it just sat for a couple days, not knowing where to go.  I finally decided on a Valentine's theme.  The scroll and sentiments come from Love Cupid, which has been seeing a lot of action lately.  And the little randomly stamped heart is from Taglines: Critters, but any little heart will do.  
Designer Lines is definitely one of my favorite  background building stamp sets.  Its so versatile and the images are so bold and graphic, my favorite.

Have a great day!

{Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart}
Stamps: Love Cupid, Designer Lines, Taglines: Critters (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Cre'me de la Cream, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP