CSS Release Day! Week 3...

Saturday, January 19, 2013


Hello!  I hope you are having a great weekend so far!  Clear & Simple Stamps is releasing some super fun items this weekend, including stamps and dies.  One of the newest stamp sets is called Air Mail and is so versatile.  You'll see!  I used it to create the above ensemble.  Let's take a closer look.  

I started with a kraft card base and stamped those "short diagonal lines" around the perimeter of the card and then the "Air Mail/Fragile" wording along the upper right and lower left hand sides.  Check out that cute envie!  It's a new die called Tiny Note + Envie.  I used vellum so you would be able to see the heart through the envie.  
I adhered the envie to the card with foam dots and then stamped the sentiments in black.
The heart is removable, making this card interactive.

For the favor, I used the same stamps as I used on the perimeter of my card.  The favor was made using the Party Favor 1 die and kraft card stock.   I made a tag by punching a small hole in the "tiny note" from Tiny Note + Envie dies.  I used the "to and from" stamp from Trendy Tags 2 and the heart is from Love Cupid.


I cannot wait to see what the other ladies created!  They are always such an inspiration!!!



Have a great day!


{Sending You My Love + Favor}
Stamps: Air Mail, Love Cupid, Trendy Tags 2 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black DressDare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Dies: Tiny Note + Envie, Party Favor 1, Shapes: Hearts (CSS)
Accessories: Red/White Twine (CSS), Foam Dots, Vellum


3 comments:

Elena January 19, 2013 at 4:20 AM  

So cute! I really love the vellum envelope, and your chevron-ish background - that was so clever!

Jennifer Rzasa January 19, 2013 at 11:02 AM  

The heart in the vellum envelope is just so sweet! I love your ensemble

Audrey January 19, 2013 at 6:16 PM  

I LOVE your vellum envelope and the way you curled the corner of the notebook page. So cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP