A {Be Mine} Valentine Card...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hello!  It's been hard, but I am determined to post five times a week.  Hopefully once I get going, I won't be able to stop.  So, this morning I was checking out my Google Reader and stumbled upon the Silhouette free shape of the week (one of the many things I love about Silhouette), and the shape was actually a full card with all the embellishments.  I really liked the card base, so I decided to use that for my card today.  Everything you see in pink was cut with my Silhouette, the hearts at the bottom were the centers of the hearts at the top.

I really liked the diagonal lines at the bottom of the card the was made on the Silhouette Blog, so I recreated that using lines from Designer Lines from CSS.  I simply placed post-it notes over the top of the card when I stamped the lines in black.
The sentiment comes from Love Cupid.  The hearts and sentiment panel are all popped up on foam dots.

I love Valentine's Day!  I'm sure you'll be seeing more Valentine's Day stuff from me leading up until the big day.

Have a great day!

{Be Mine Valentine}
Stamps: Love Cupid, Designer Lines (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: I'm a Princess Pink, Cre'me de la Cream (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Digitally Cut Image (Silhouette), Gems, Foam Dots

1 comments:

Clear and Simple Stamps January 14, 2013 at 7:11 PM  

so fun - love the pink and black color combo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP