A {Mr. & Mrs.} Card...

Monday, January 7, 2013


Hello!  I had a clear vision for this card, just a one layer card with six squares popped up on dots.  Well, I had my 2 x 3 rectangle cut and stamped, then I accidentally made my first cut at a half inch instead of an inch!  Whoops!  I could have redone it, but I wanted to see how it played out.  I didn't intend to mat the rectangles (would be squares) on the gray card stock, but it was just easier to maneuver.  I laid them all out first, then adhered them with foam dots, then trimmed the gray card stock.
The design reminded me of stained glass that you might find in a church, so I thought this would be a perfect wedding card.  

I also have another card to show you, it's on the Clear & Simple Stamps App for the iPad/iPhone.  Here's a sneak peek...
Have a great day!  

{Mr. & Mrs.}
Stamps: All Occasions 1, Background Basics 1 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Dare to Be a Diva, Cre'me de la Cream, Such a Gray-cious Host (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP