CSS Group Project!!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012


We have a super fun project to share with you today!  The CSS design team and I have been challenged to pick a project from our past that we really liked, and then redo it using the new stamp set, Limited Edition: JOY.

The card I am CASEing is the one above.  It's not the greatest photo, but I just love how it looks in person.  It's a CAS card and I wanted to replicate it for a different occasion.

I happened to need a baby shower card for friends of ours that just adopted a newborn baby girl.  It was one of those showers where you bring a book to start the baby's library.  That's where the idea of using the book from Sweet Dreams came from.  I colored the book using copics.
As you can see, I kept the same layout of the card, just switched the card orientation so that the front panel is longer.  I kept the text on the bottom of the card, but used the test from Sweet Dreams filled with nursery rhymes.
The Limited Edition stamp set, JOY, can be used for many happy occasions.  This is just one example. How do you get this Limited Edition set?  Read all about it on the Clear & Simple Stamps Blog.

Check out the rest of the design team as they replicate one of their favorite CSS projects using the new JOY stamp set:




Have a great day!

{A Bundle of Joy}
Stamps: Limited Edition JOY, Sweet Dreams (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: I'm a Princess Pink, Paint the Town Pink, Cre'me de la Cream (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Paint the Town Pink (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots
Copic MarkersW1, W3, R83, R85

1 comments:

whoistracy December 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

So sweet Dana!! I love the little book you added here. Congrats to your friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP