A {Thinking of You} Card...

Friday, December 7, 2012

TGIF!  So happy Friday is finally here!  My husband has been out of town for business all week and we get to pick him up from the airport late tonight.  The kids are so excited to stay up extra late and pick him up wearing their pajamas.

I had so much fun making this card!  It's filled with those warm autumn colors that are my favorite.  I stamped the jar outline and the jar filling first.  I just love that shadow stamp, it really pulls the card together.
I die cut and stamped the jar topper.  Tied some twine and attached some charms.  I used Pressed Greige Linen for my neutral color, I just love the warmth of that color.

Have a great weekend, I know I will!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP