An {Oh Baby!} Card...

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hey friends!  All of my Christmas cards were mailed out this morning and I feel like a weight has been lifted!  It was so nice to sit down and make a non-holiday card.  I decided to make a baby card using Baby Shower and Designer Lines from CSS. 

I started with a kraft card base, then die cut the giraffe into the base.  I cut the brown and blue strips separately, using masking tape to hold the die in the right place while it ran through the Cuttlebug. 

I adhered a square of pink card stock behind the giraffe opening and added a bow to make this card look a little more feminine.  

Thanks for stopping by!

{Oh Baby!}
Stamps: Baby Shower, Designer Lines (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, I'm a Princess Pink, Trendsetter Blue, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Ink: Paint the Town Pink, True Blue Fan, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Dies:  Baby Shower (CSS)
Accessories: Red/White/Pink Twine (CSS), Corner Rounder Punch

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP