CSS Group Project: Joyful Resolution

Wednesday, December 26, 2012


Hello!  I have a super fun project to share with you today.  It's group project day for Clear & Simple Stamps and today we are sharing a New Year's favor along with a crafty resolution for the new year. 
I had so much fun making this wine tag.  As soon as I had the idea of using the champagne class for the #1, I was ready to go!  It's funny how it takes just a little something for my mind to go into overdrive.  
I started with a strip of card stock about 7" long and a little less than 2" wide.  I used a circle die from Shapes: Circles to make the opening that would slide over the wine bottle neck.  I stamped it using the woodgrain stamp from Background Basics 1.   The label itself uses a frame Label Frames 1 stamped using Dare to Be a Diva Red ink and then cut out.  I added some diagonal pink lines using Designer Lines.  That cute little wine glass is from Taglines and is colored using copic markers.  The die cut numbers were adhered using foam dots, so they literally pop off the label.  The sentiment is from the Limited Edition set JOY.  
As far as my crafty resolution is concerned, it's all about organization.  From keeping a blog agenda, scheduling more posts,  handing in projects before the deadline, to keeping my studio space neat and tidy.    

Be sure to check out the designers projects and resolutions:


Have a great day! 

{NYE Wine Tag}
Stamps: Background Basics, Label Frames 1, Designer Lines, LE Joy, Taglines (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dish All the Dirt Brown, Dare to Be a Diva Red, I'm a Princess Pink (CSS)
Dies: Shapes: Circles, Numbers (CSS) 
Copics: Y32, Y35, W1, 110
Accessories: Foam Dots 

1 comments:

Elena December 26, 2012 at 7:23 AM  

You're a genius with that champagne glass! Love it! Cheers and best wishes for a happy new year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP