CSS Group Project!!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hi there!  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  We sure did.  It was really a nice long weekend and my husband and I attended a Bengals game yesterday.  So much fun!

Today is Group Project day at Clear & Simple Stamps.  This challenge was, for lack of a better word, challenging.  I can tell you I made my fair share of recipes for Thanksgiving, but today we are talking about card recipes, not food recipes.  For my card, the design team was asked to follow this recipe for their cards:
-----------

  • 1 Button
  • 1 Image
  • 2 Dies / Die Cuts
  • 1 Sentiment
-----------
My card uses my new favorite neutral color, Pressed Greige Linen.  The card base uses one die (Labels 5) and the sentiment strip uses another die (the smaller die from Tags 1) that I modified to be a smidge narrower.  The floral image I chose comes from Well Preserved Jars: Small.  I colored the image with watercolor pencils and an aqua-painter.  The sentiment is from Well Preserved and the button came from my stash.        
Also worth noting, my card is very small.  It's more like a tag.  It's about 2.5" x 2.5".

I can't wait to find out if my fellow designers had a hard time with this challenge like I did.  Please check out their creations:


Have a great day!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Well Preserved, Well Preserved Jars: Small (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Pressed Greige Linen, VIP Purple (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Purplicious (CSS)
Dies: Labels 5, Tags 1 (CSS) 
Accessories: Button, Twine, Watercolor Pencils, Aqua-Painter, Glue Dots

1 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa November 27, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

I adore the shaped card base! Great idea :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP