A {Way 2 Go} Card...

Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday!  My son is finally back to school today after missing three days.  I've had three long days of being Nurse Mommy.  He ended up having an Upper Respiratory Infection and was absolutely miserable, which makes me miserable too.  This morning I crammed three days worth of errands into one morning.  Having a productive day, yay me!

Onto my card!  I have another fun card using Comic Book, Comic Bursts, and Burst Dies.  I love these coordinating sets for making cards for boys, big or little.  
Such a simple and basic card.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

{Way 2 Go}
Stamps: Comic Book, Comic Bursts (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Perfect Little Black Dress, Say Yellow to All Your Fans, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Dies:  Burst (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP