CSS Group Project!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just a few days away?  Crazy, huh?  Appropriately, today's Clear & Simple Stamps design team group post is all about giving thanks.  Each of us has created a THANK YOU card to share on our blogs today.  

My card uses traditional fall colors and is pretty clean and simple.  I created a sort of collage using different elements, colors and textures.  

Be sure to hop around and see what each designer created!  


I have many, many things to be thankful for.  One of them is that I have a creative outlet in this blog and that I have the nicest people stop in and see what I created and share my enthusiasm for this craft.  From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

Have a great day!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Leaflets, Designer Lines, Label Frames 1, Well Preserved (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Cre'me de la Cream, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Orange You Fabulous (CSS)
Dies: Leaflets (CSS) 
Accessories: Edge Distresser, Brown/White Twine (CSS), Foam Dots, Corner Rounder Punch

3 comments:

Laurie November 20, 2012 at 7:59 AM  

Dana this is so pretty! I love the CAS layout!

whoistracy November 21, 2012 at 1:33 PM  

Love it Dana!!! Hope you & your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Lori November 21, 2012 at 10:17 PM  

Just beautiful, Dana! Love the combination of elements and the warm fall colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP