A {Cheer Up} Card...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hey there!  I hope you are having a great day!  We've been a little laid back the last two days since my little guy has been sick.  I have been able to sneak in a little crafty time though.

I have a cheery card to share today.  I created a little scene using Cloudy Days, Cloudy Days Sentiments and Clouds Combo Dies.  I even used Imprints 3 (Sunburst) impression plate and Shapes: Circles Dies to create a sun.
Lots of layers to this card.  The sentiment "Cheer Up" is stamped partially on the sun (that is popeped up on foam dots) and partially on the panel underneath.  

Thanks so much for visiting me today!!!

{Cheer Up}
Stamps: Cloudy Days, Cloudy Days Sentiments (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Trendsetter Blue, Say Yellow to All Your FansYour Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away, True Blue Fan (CSS)
Dies: Imprints 3, Shapes: Circles, Clouds Combo (CSS) 
Accessories: Foam Dots

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP