A {You're My Hero} Card...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hi there!  I have a quick and easy card to share with you today.  Don't you just love that dotted background stamp?  It's becoming one of my new favs.  It's called Comic Book and coordinates with Comic Burst stamp set.

This card is 4" square, the same size as the background stamp.  I stamped the background using Perfect Little Black Dress ink and then used a Burst die to cut out the center for the sentiment.

I adhered the Say Yellow to All Your Fans card stock behind the card using foam dots, then I stamped the outline of the burst shape using Dare to Be a Diva Red ink and stamped the sentiment in Your Style Blue Me Away ink.

Have a great day!

{You're My Hero}
Stamps: Comic Book, Comic Burst (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Say Yellow to All Your Fans (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Dies: Burst (CSS) 
Accessories: Foam Dots

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP