A {With Sympathy} Card...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012


Hello!  Today is the last day of school for my kiddos.  I tried to squeeze a ton of card-making in this morning.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to sneak away for a little craft time (me-time) in the mornings this summer. 


This is a CAS card I made using All Occasions 2.  I just love the colors of the vases, I think that's what makes the card look modern.  I created a "shelf" for the vases using a thin strip of Dish All the Dirt Brown card stock with the the wood grain image from Background Basics 1 stamped over it in the same color ink.   
The center vase is popped up on a foam dot just for added interest and dimension. I stamped the flowers on the card base first and then adhered the vase.

Have a great day!

{With Sympathy}
Stamps: All Occasions 2, Background Basics 1 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Ink: Orange You Fabulous, Dish All the Dirt Brown, Brown Leather Satchel, Simply Blue-tiful, Green With Envy (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots

2 comments:

Kim Duran May 23, 2012 at 7:04 PM  

Dana, I love the trio of flowers. And enjoy the time off with the kiddos for summer. It goes by so quickly!

Basement Stamper May 23, 2012 at 8:54 PM  

what a great card, love how CAS it is and the colors of the vases. Enjoy the summer with the kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP