CSS Preview Day #3

Thursday, May 3, 2012


It's day #3 of the Clear & Simple Stamps preview to collection #3.  Today I'm sharing a new product that I'm so excited about.  It's alphabet dies!  I know I'm going to use those like CRAZY!
I stamped the lines on the card base (which is part of a new stamp set called Designer Lines) and then I lined up the letters on a scrap piece of paper and stamped the lines again with From an Anonymous Source (watermark ink) and then clear embossed it.


 Here's a closer view of the letters and embossing.
My daughter Halle's favorite color is green, so I know she will just love this card.  Also, green and brown are girl scout colors, so that's an added bonus.  


You won't want to miss out on the sneak peeks from the Design Team:



Have a great day!

{Birthday Wishes, Halle}
Stamps: Trinket Sentiments, Designer Lines (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Glamazon Green, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green, Dish All the Dirt Brown, From an Anonymous Source (CSS)
Dies: Upper & Lowercase Alpha Dies (CSS) 
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Foam Dots, Glitter Brad, Brown Baker's Twine (CSS)

3 comments:

Steph Zerbe May 3, 2012 at 4:29 AM  

LOVE! Green and Kraft look so great together. Nice touch with the lines and the sentiment stamped in green.

Laurie May 3, 2012 at 8:26 AM  

How cute is this? I love that these dies make cards so personal. And those embossed lines look amazing!

Lori May 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM  

Fabulous! Love the clear embossing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP