An {I Love You} Card...

Friday, May 4, 2012


I've been really smitten with gray and yellow recently.  I decided to throw some turquoise in the mix today.   The patterned paper that I chose is gray and silver, so kinda shiny.  
It's such a dreary day here, although it's great for taking photos.  I just can't wake up even though I slept great last night.  Maybe too much sleep?  I don't know but I think there is a nap in my future.


Check back tomorrow for the Clear & Simple Stamps release party!
Have a great weekend!!!

{I love you so much}
Stamps: Shapes: Hearts (Clear & Simple Stamps), Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Say Yellow to All Your Fans, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Silver Valley (SEI)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Dies: Shapes: Hearts (CSS) 
Accessories: Foam Dots, Stamping Sponge

1 comments:

Lizzie Laine May 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM  

Very pretty Dana, love those colors together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP