A {Happy Birthday} Card...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Good morning!  I think I designed and executed this card half asleep.  I've not slept well the last three nights and our new bed and mattress will be delivered here shortly.  Hopefully there will be a nice nap in my future on a foam mattress that feels like a cloud.
For my card I used a triangle banner image from the new CSS set "Triangle Trinkets".  I penciled a light line where I wanted the banner tops to line up, then I stamped the banner images and then paper pieced the banners.  Then I took a black fine tip marker and drew a short line connecting the banners, they look like they are linked. 
Hope all that made sense since I'm still half asleep (and I've had two cups of coffee).  Thanks for bearing with me.


I'm submitting this PTI's challenge this week to mix up many patterns of scrap paper.


Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Around & About Sentiments, Communique Sentiments (PTI), Triangle Trinkets (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Silver Valley (SEI)
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Black Fine Tip Pen, Red Floss, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comments:

Jacquie Southas May 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM  

I couldn't look & run -LOVE your card

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP